Here goes the third generation of the 308, with an upgraded Peugeot badge.
Peugeot has officially debuted their new logo on the 2021 Peugeot 308, which was unveiled a day ago.
The current enhance to its predecessor’s design is quite awe-inspiring with a drag coefficient of 0.28.
This well proportioned, french hatchback is sadly only available to European customers as of now.
There are a series of trims available, including plug-in Hybrid options. Peugeot also claims of planning an all-electric variant of the 308 soon.
Here goes the trims :
1. PureTech 110 petrol : 1.2 liter, three cylinder 110 hp 6-speed manual
2. PureTech 130 petrol : 1.2 liter, three cylinder 130 hp 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic .
3. BlueHDi 130 diesel : 1.5 liter, four-cylinder 130 hp 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic .
4. HYBRID 180 e-EAT8 petrol : 1.6 liter, four-cylinder 110 kW (150 PS) plus 81 kW (110 PS) electric motor, 60 kms electric range, 8-speed automatic .
5. HYBRID 225 e-EAT8 petrol : 1.6 liter, four-cylinder, 132 kW (180 PS) plus 81 kW (110 PS) electric motor, 59 kms electric range, 8-speed automatic.
Interior and tech :
The infotainment system 10-inch touchscreen on the center console, which could function on voice command. All you need to do is say “OK Peugeot”. There are almost no physical buttons on the dashboard.
Peugeot has also integrated numerous driver-assistant systems in the third generation 308.
You would practically have a 360 degree view from the car’s four cameras whilst parking. To continue listing, there is also a semi-automatic lane changing system that functions between 70 km/h and 180 km/h.
Pricing and Availability :
The 2021 Peugeot 308 is expected roll out in the later half of this year.
There isn’t an elaborate list of pricing that’s published as of now, however all we know is that the starting price howers around 22,700 euros.
Founder, Content Creator at The Krankshaft.